- These Resources are ideal for training any Support people working with Students who are learning to Read. (Parents/Caregivers, Grandparents; Buddies/Peer-Tutors; Teacher Aides; Volunteers). This ensures Students are being supported in the same way they are being taught.
- A Workshop Presentation is included for Parents & Caregivers of Children for Pre-school to School transition in ‘How Best to Support your Child in Literacy’.
- All these Resources have Power Point Presentations; instructions for the Facilitator; Handouts for those attending the course; invitations to attend & forms to use while working with a student.
- The Resources are based on what we call ‘The 5 P’s’
- Preview; Pause; Prompt; Praise; Probe
Teacher Literacy Reading Resources that can be used world-wide:
- New Zealand
- Pacific Islands
Training Resources NZD$115
22.2MB ZIP file containing 36 PDFs & 5 PowerPoint Documents
We now have Training Resources. These are Power Point presentations, notes for the facilitator, hand out notes for those attending the course, invitations and forms to use while working with the children. They cover the following areas:
Here is all you get with the Training Resources: