1. Reading Rockets: Magenta-Gold (Levels 0-22) + Placemats, Tentcards and Bookmarks
These include for each level: Magenta, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Turquoise, Purple & Gold:
- Reading Rockets (Learning Intentions), that can be used for each Reading Group, in order to identify the Learning Steps (These could be printed & laminated in A5, to fit in a Reading box).
- Teacher Planners, that can be used on line.
- Toolboxes, with the Learning Intentions in ‘Student Speak’ for measuring individual successes & identifying Next Learning Steps.
- High-frequency (sight) Word lists/ cards
- Curriculum Expectations for Years 1-3
- Wall Display Posters
- SRR Reading Progressions L 1-2
- Rocket Wall Displays
- Teaching Resources
Teacher Literacy Reading Resources that can be used world-wide:
- New Zealand
- Pacific Islands
- Reading Rockets (Magenta to Gold) NZD$120
21MB ZIP file containing 97 PDFs & 10 Word Documents
Special: We have added in our ‘Placemats, Tent Cards, Bookmarks’ Resource, which also includes extended HF word lists for Orange-Purple.
11.1MB ZIP file containing 24 Placemats and Workbook Prompts; 8 Tent Cards with 16 resources and 70 Bookmarks
Price $120 (Was $150 for both)
There is a specific Reading Rocket for each of the reading levels 1-22. This is just one example.
- Colour and Reading Level clearly displayed as you progress through
- Everyone can see where they are going to next
- Reading level easily identified at a glance
- Everyone can see where they have come from
- Punctuation covered
- Focus on Reading Strategies
- Specific learning goals in kids speak
- Easily checked off when achieved
- Easily seen, targets appropriate to each level
- Easily seen, target sounds appropriate to each level
- High Frequency Words that need to be learnt to progress through each level
- Prompts for self regulating and Next Steps
This is what you get with the Reading Rocket Resources: