2. Blast Offs: Silver-Sapphire (Levels 23-30)
These include for each level: Silver, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire:
- ‘Blast Offs’ (Learning Intentions), that can be used for each Reading Group, in order to identify the Learning Steps (These could be printed & laminated in A5, to fit in a Reading box).
- Teacher Planners that can be used on line.
- Toolboxes, with the Learning Intentions in ‘Student Speak’ for measuring individual successes & identifying Next Learning Steps.
- Curriculum Expectations for Years 4-8
- Wall Display Posters
- SRR Reading Progressions L 2-4
- Star Wall Displays
- Teaching Resources
Teacher Literacy Reading Resources that can be used world-wide:
- New Zealand
- Pacific Islands
2. Blast Off’s (Silver to Sapphire) NZD$95
11.7MB ZIP file containing 39 PDFs & 3 Word Documents
There is a specific Reading Rocket for each of the reading Levels 23-30. This is just one example.
- Everyone can see where they have come from
- Easily checked off when achieved
- Colour and Reading Level clearly displayed as you progress through
- Specific Learning Goals written in kids speak
- Reading objectives from the curriculum
Blast Off Reading Resources Include: